Single Family Detached, Traditional - Charleston, SC
As you arrive at Olde Oak Acres you will find a beautiful estate boasting truly unparalleled, 24/7 deep-water views of the iconic Ravenel Bridge, Cooper River and Clouter Creek. Perched above the meandering marsh and shrouded beneath the grand canopy of a registered live oak tree, this elevated, custom-built home features manicured landscaping, Charleston-style verandas, and a breathtaking backdrop. In close proximity to Charleston and Daniel Island, yet tucked away off the main street in a secluded cul-de-sac, this picturesque gem feels as if you've entered your own private seaside plantation. Featuring three spacious bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and an option for a fourth bedroom in the main house, every detail has been quality crafted and thoughtfully selected. Additionally, this property encompasses a charming, two-bedroom 875 sq. ft. cottage that can easily serve as a mother in law suite or rental property. It includes a bedroom and a bathroom downstairs, plus an upstairs open-plan living area equipped with a walk-in closet.
Situated on 2.25 acres of sweeping scenery, this stunning retreat is perfectly positioned for all the perks that island living has to offer. Relax and feel the salty air from the double porches, take in the panoramic lowcountry views, and enjoy life by the coast with this magnificent waterfront home.
Additional features and upgrades include: E-Rated Windows, Plantation Shutters, 4-car Garage, Spray Foam Insulation, Rustic Pewter Maple Floors, Porch Swings, Italian Marble Fireplace, Standing Seam Metal Roof, Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartzite Counters, His And Hers Closets, Private Floater & Jet Dock and a State-of-the-Art Water Filtration System, and no HOA dues to pay.
Sally Castengera of Daniel Island Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Greater Charleston & Lowcountry,
Vol. 15, Issue 13, Page 16.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Heat Pump
- Roof: Metal
- Stories: 2.0
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Tile - Ceramic; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Dining Room
- Bonus Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; In-Law Suite; Study
- Laundry Room
Type of View
- River/Creek/Lake View
- Water View
- Hanahan,Mother-in-Law Suite,Philip Simmons,Lawn,Philip Simmons
- Hanahan,Mother-in-Law Suite,Philip Simmons,Philip Simmons,Lawn
- Lawn,Philip Simmons,Hanahan,Mother-in-Law Suite,Philip Simmons
- Lawn,Philip Simmons,Philip Simmons,Hanahan,Mother-in-Law Suite
- Mother-in-Law Suite,Hanahan,Philip Simmons,Philip Simmons,Lawn
- Mother-in-Law Suite,Philip Simmons,Hanahan,Lawn,Philip Simmons
- Philip Simmons,Hanahan,Mother-in-Law Suite,Lawn,Philip Simmons
- Philip Simmons,Lawn,Mother-in-Law Suite,Hanahan,Philip Simmons
- Philip Simmons,Lawn,Philip Simmons,Mother-in-Law Suite,Hanahan
- Philip Simmons,Mother-in-Law Suite,Hanahan,Lawn,Philip Simmons
- Philip Simmons,Mother-in-Law Suite,Hanahan,Philip Simmons,Lawn